Home

I need wedding help

My best friend of many , many years is getting married and she is having a quiet simple affair with family and close friends the whole shebang is going to happen at her sis n laws house and she knows how much i like to cook and as her gift from me i am going to undertake the reception part of this wedding . I need simple inexpensive recipes for a evening wedding . if you have please send or send links thanks to all who can help Susie Please send to MsTink02@hotmail.com

Re: need help

Susie-

The bride is very lucky indeed to have a friend like you. I’m happy to help, but I would love to know a little more about what kinds of foods you love to cook and more importantly the kinds of foods the bride to be loves to eat. You see the truth is there are so many delicious options.

-Andrew

Is this going to be a cocktail and finger foods, sit down meal or buffet style?

Well she likes about anything, but we are on a budget so we are planning like finger foods , like small sand. , mini dessert , things like that . Its going to be in her sis n laws house , the whole ceremony and everything . so if that helps any . thanks in advance for your help