Sake Vodka Martini
I was first introduced to this incredible libation at a sushi restaurant in Boston. Rather than vermouth, the bartender substituted sake and instead of olives, a thin slice of cucumber was floating on top.
No need to have sushi to have this drink at the end of a long day.
- Grey Goose Vodka (or your preference)
- Sake (Any brand that doesn’t have a screwtop)
- Cucumber, skinned and thinly sliced
- Chilled martini glass
- Martini mixer & strainer
- Shot glass
- Add 1 part Sake to 4 parts Vodka
- Shake with whole ice
- Strain into Martini glass with cucumber
What you should know
Martini Quick Links