Potato Pancetta Parsley Parmesan Pizza
Submitted by Charlotte on 23 July 2007 - 5:24am.
Favorite pizza toppings…potato, pancetta, parsley and parmesan…Can you say this five times in a row really fast?…
- 4 small yukon gold potatoes, peeled & thinly sliced
- 5 oz pancetta
- ¼ cup grated parmesan reggiano cheese
- Italian parsley
- 1 shallot, chopped
- extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- pizza dough
- chef’s knife & cutting board
- cheese grater
- measuring cups
- Brush generous amounts of olive oil on your rolled-out pizza dough.
- Layer pizza with shallots, pancetta, and potatoes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake pizza according to the instructions for the dough.
- Right before the pizza is ready to come out of the oven, sprinkle the cheese on the top and bake for 1 more minute.
- Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle with parsley for color.
- Serve and enjoy.