If you want a head of steamed milk to turn your coffee into a Latte but don’t want to pop of a fancy coffee maker follow this simple directions.
- Warm your milk (the microwave is acceptable)
- Pour warm milk into a clean French Press
- Fluff the top up and down 10-20 times. The filter at the bottom will force air into the milk and thereby fluff it up nice and thick.
- Add fluffed milk to the top of your coffee
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, chocolate powder, or vanilla sugar for an added treat
To expand or improve this reference page, click here.