Home

Mudslide

I have guests coming who love “mudslides” or “mudslings” have been looking for recipe but not sure I have the right name because keeping coming up blank. They’re made with kalua, bailey’s, and amaretto. Can anyone help me? Please.

Re: Mudslide

Consensus seems to be 1 part vodka, 1 part Baileys, 1 part Kalua, 1 part cream, shaken and poured over ice… guess that would be a White Russian with Baileys then?

For frozen mudslide double up peter’s portion, add some milk, and ice. Place in blender and blend. Enjoy!

I’ve also seen a version with vanilla ice cream instead of cream and even one replacing the cream with chocolate milk and Oreo cookies (blended of course).

Isn’t experimenting and creativity a blast!

Hi there,

These Mudslides sound very yummy! but being new to all of this language, what would ‘one part’ be? An oz?

When one uses the term “part” it refers to the proportion. This could be an ounce, a cup, etc. Example: if I couldn’t find a jigger or measuring cup, I would use a shot glass. Then this would become my standard of measure (i.e., One part = one shot glass, Two parts = two shot glasses, etc.). Hope this helps Victoria, if you have any questions like this, don’t be afraid to ask. Afterall, this is how we learn.