Submitted by John on 8 May 2007 - 8:33pm.
This is great for added strawberry taste to drinks, ice cream, and pastries.
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup white grape juice
- Water as needed (optional)
- Blender or food processor
- Mesh Strainer
- Combine the strawberries and white grape juice in a blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth. Push through strainer into container.
- You may need to blend in water if you like the nectar a little less thick.
What you should know
You don’t have to strain the puree but I like mine without seeds.