Submitted by Chloe on 24 September 2007 - 2:47pm.
This is a good meal for the morning. I just made it this morning for my sister and me.
- 1 Banana
- plain yogurt (about 6 ounces)
- pinch of sugar
- 1 Bowl
- 2 spoons
- Peal the skin off the banana. Mash it up in a bowl with a spoon.
- Mix in the yogurt. Be sure to use a different spoon.
- Taste it to see if it needs sugar. It matters how sweet the banana is.
- Add a dash of sugar if necessary and then mix it up.
What you should know
You can do this with all different kinds of fruits.