Submitted by Chloe on 27 September 2007 - 11:48pm.
I love lemonade. My sister loves lemonade. Especially on a hot day. So I decided to try and make it one day. It turned out pretty good.
- Ice cubes
- Cut the lemons in half with a knife. Ask an adult to help you.
- Squeeze the lemon halves as hard as you possibly can into a bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice (which is very sour) through a strainer into another bowl to get rid of the pulp and seeds.
- Add sugar — lots — until it’s nice and sweet.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher, add some water and add lots of ice cubes.
- Pour into cups and serve.