Orange juice for Audrey
One morning I woke up very early with my 2-year old sister Audrey. My mama and papa were still asleep. She was hungry so I thought it would be a good idea to make her something until my mama and papa got up. I made her some orange juice. She absolutely loved it and wants it every morning now.
- Many Oranges, preferably very juicy and sweet
- Cut the oranges in half. If you are a child, ask an adult to help you. (I used a plastic knife.)
- Squeeze the orange halves as hard as you can into a bowl.
- Pour the juice through a strainer to get rid of all the seeds and pulp.
- Pour the strained juice into cups.
- Drink up!