Submitted by NancyA on 19 April 2007 - 4:01pm.
This recipe was a favorite of my mother’s.
- 6 half chicken breasts, boned
- 3 tomatoes cut up
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms cut up
- 1 can pineapple chunks with syrup
- Garlic powder
- Soy sauce
- Baking pan
- Electric frying pan
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix soy sauce and garlic powder to taste for marinade.
- Marinade chicken in soy sauce/garlic powder mixture in a baking pan overnight.
- Coat the chicken pieces in flour.
- Saute chicken in oil for about 2 minutes in electric frying pan.
- Discard oil.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, pineapple chunks and juice.
- Heat through.
- Serve over rice.
- May be kept warm in electric frying pan or oven.