Eating often interrupted playing when I was younger (unlike now where each part of my day revolves around where to order our next meal). This chicken, updated slightly from my mom’s recipe, has worked for 2 generations and gets the girls to the table! Oh, did I mention, it’s easy?
- Organic chicken breasts (boned and pounded…I have butcher do it-raw chick-yuck!)
- 2 eggs beaten
- Panko (or regular bread crumbs)
- Grated parmesan cheese (get already finely grated from WF)
- A hunk-a butter
- 2 ziplocks
- Pan for frying (I like cast iron.)
- Dip chicken in flour ziplock.
- Dip chicken in eggs.
- Dip chicken in ½panko ½ parmesan cheese ziplock.
- Heat pan and add about 2 tble. butter.
- When melted, add chicken.
- Cook till browned on each side.
- Squeeze lemon to taste.
What you should know
Good as left-over sliced thin for school lunch or over Caesar salad