Submitted by Andrew on 3 September 2007 - 7:15pm.
Last night we had Crispy pan fried red snapper and this afternoon my kids pulled the leftover fish out of the fridge and started preparing their own lunch. This recipe is for them.
- Leftover Crispy pan fried red snapper
- Two pieces of sliced bread
- Tomato, sliced
- Lettuce, mustard, hot peppers (optional)
- Butter knife
- Place a dollop of mayonnaise on one piece of bread and spread.
- Place fish on the mayonnaise covered bread, squueze a touch of lemon over the fish then add the tomato.
- Place a dollop of ketchup on the remaining piece of bread, spread and place on top of the sandwhich.
- Cut into four squares and enjoy.