Pecan Encrusted Grapes
Submitted by John on 19 November 2007 - 9:37pm.
These little cocktail sized cheese balls are delightful when you find that sweet, hidden grape at the center.
- 1 (8oz) piece of Jarlsberg cheese
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp grated onion
- 1 Tblsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ To 2 cups roasted pecans, finely chopped
- Small seedless grapes (about 45-50)
- Food processor with steel cutting blade
- Wax paper
- Baking sheets
- In food processor, Process Jarlsberg until finely chopped.
- Add cream cheese, onion, Dijon, and Worcestershire and process until well incorporated.
- Place pecans in a single layer on wax paper.
- With damp hands, form about 1 tsp cheese mixture around grape and roll in pecans to coat. Place on baking sheet.
- Continue until all grapes are done.
- Chill until ready to serve.