Prince of Wales Cocktail
Submitted by Imbibe on 23 October 2007 - 7:01pm.
With the festive season soon approaching and the champagne will flow. Here is a great cocktail for something different.
- ½ oz Cognac
- 1 tsp Cointreau
- ½ oz Madiera*
- 1 tsp sugar or 1 sugar cube
- 1-2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Ice cubes
- Orange slice for garnish
- High ball glass or Champagne saucer
- Place a sugar into glass, and moisten with angostura bitters.
- Add a ice cube, pour in Cognac and Cointreau.
- Fill with champagne, and top off with Madiera.
- Garnish with orange slice.
What you should know
- You can also substitute ¼ oz Benedictine liqueur in place of Madiera.