Rice crispy treats
Submitted by DChoi on 28 September 2007 - 6:37am.
Who doesn’t love these? They are so easy and quick to make; a fun joint venture with the kids. What a yummy snack for everyone.
- 5 cups of rice crispy cereal
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 6 tbsp of butter + 1 tsp to spare
- Medium sized pot
- Pyrex pan (8 x 11)
- Melt butter in pot.
- Brush a little of the melted butter on the sides and bottom of pyrex pan.
- Add marshmallows into melted butter.
- Melt and mix.
- Add rice crispy cereal and mix well.
- With spatula, spoon sticky mixture into pyrex and press down lightly so top is even.
- Let cool.
- Cut into generous squares.
- Serve and enjoy!