Lemon Sea bass
Submitted by Al Dente on 19 September 2007 - 1:48am.
It may not be cheap and it may not by environmentally correct, but every once in a while I can’t resist cooking up some sea bass. It’s easy to make and the high price point limits my contribution to over fishing.
- 1 Lb Seabass
- 2 lemons, cut into thick wedges
- Zest of two lemons (from above)
- Lemon grass, chopped (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pot that fits steamer
- Bring pot of water to boil.
- Zest the lemons.
- Cut lemons into slices about ¼ inch thick.
- Season sea bass with salt, pepper, lemon zest, and lemon grass.
- Place seasoned fish into steamer.
- Cover seasoned sea bass with lemon wedges
- Place steamer over boiling water.
- Cook 5-7 minutes until sea bass is cooked on the outside but still tender on the inside.
- Serve with lemon wedges still on top.