Tomato and Goat Cheese Pizza Pie
Submitted by Beth on 28 January 2008 - 5:15am.
This tangy, tasty, creamy and healthy dish works great as an appetizer, main course, or side. Just make sure you have plenty for everyone, including the kids!
- 1 Pie Crust Dough (prepackaged works fine)
- 8 oz. Goat Cheese, at near room temp
- 4-6 Tomatoes (use different colors for wow!)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pizza baking sheet (preferred) or pie dish
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Place uncooked pie crust on baking dish.
- Spread goat cheese evenly over crust.
- Slice and remove seeds from tomatoes. Place on pie crust.
- Drizzle olive 0il lightly over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with spices such as crushed rosemary, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, etc.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until pie crust is golden brown and crunchy.
- Let cool 5 minutes and serve.