Oreo Cream Cheese Cookies
My sister, Kim, from Missouri (pronounced Misery) first sent me these two years ago for the holidays. She claimed they were so easy to make, and everyone gobbled them up! She was right! They are easy, attractive and tasty. And the kids can get involved.
- 1 package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ package Oreo cookies, crumbled
- Vanilla almond bark (white baking chocolate)
- Semisweet baking chocolate or melted chocolate chips
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Someone to share them with!
- Mix the cream cheese and crushed oreos.
- Form into 1” balls. Kids as young as 3 can make balls, not perfectly, but they really enjoy it.
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Dip in melted almond bark.
- Drizzle with chocolate.
- Store in covered container in the refrigerator; remove 10-30 minutes before serving. (In other words, they will melt if too warm…)
What you should know
This recipe can also be spread into a baking dish or onto a cookie sheet, cooled, then cut into squares.
Click here for more delicious desserts.